Each person has a unique experience and timeline for awakening or ascension. Some experience very rapid ascension or “opening” which gives them instant clear understanding of what’s happening and why, or causes them periods of confusion or intense fear which disappear as they heal or learn to release the fears or “programming” that told them to fear these experiences.
Others will experience periods of awakening and then suddenly appear to plateau or stop for “unknown” reasons. Some of these people will learn to recognize this pattern and just learn to live and adjust thru each phase on their own. Some will begin to seek out classes, healers or intuition coaches to build their understanding of what is happening. Some will get stuck in what manifests as lots of life difficulties, for what seems to be “unknown” reasons, or experience a sensation of one step forward, three steps back over and over. Most people in these categories can make their awakening/ascension experience smoother and most often more accelerated by seeking out healing and coaching. Because we are all vibrational energy beings, we operate at different frequencies. If you seek out a healer or a coach but it doesn’t seem to help, it may be that your frequency and the frequency of that healer do not resonate at that time. You may wish to seek another healer who resonates better with you OR you may need to revisit that first healer at a different time after frequencies have shifted.
Some may experience awakening and feel that they’ve worked thru all the issues that they are consciously aware need to be released or healed, but are still experiencing “blocks” or unexplained difficulties. This may be because there are subconscious blocks, ancestral programming in your DNA or even ancestral karma that need to be cleared. In most of these cases, healers that work in 5-D consciousness and/or specialize in ancestral karma clearing may be the ones that are most successful in helping the “awakener” move forward.
Some of you reading this will not feel like you’ve experienced any of these symptoms or are certain that they can be explained by other “scientific” reasons. That’s ok. This information has come to you for a reason. You have been drawn to read this information so that you begin to be aware and tune into the possibility. It is my belief, and that of many others worldwide, that all of humanity will awaken and ascend. The process seems to be occurring in waves or phases. So if some day, you begin to experience these symptoms or speak with someone who is experiencing these symptoms, you will know that there is an alternative explanation from standard medical/scientific explanation and you will know how to seek help if needed.
The following list includes the most common symptoms that people who are awakening experience. Most people experience some or even many of these symptoms, but most often not all – or at least not all at the same time. Symptoms will often occur and then disappear for no reason. Or you may experience what feels like cycles of symptoms for a few days to a few months, then none of them for a period of time, only to have the symptoms begin again. This list is not all inclusive, so due to your uniqueness you may experience other symptoms that your inner voice tells you are or may be related to this process.
PLEASE NOTE: Not ALL of these symptoms can be attributed ONLY to the ascension process. Please follow your own inner guidance, use discernment when necessary and consult a health care professional as needed. If you have access to a medical professional trained in integrative medicine and/or naturopathy or holistic medicine, it is highly recommended that you choose to consult one of them since they are more likely to be able to discern whether the symptoms are from ascension or a more serious medical condition.
Unusual changes in body temperature, such as:
- Sudden changes in body temperatures.
- Increased sensitivity or intolerance to heat or cold.
- Periods where you feel extremely cold for long periods of time or have a chill in your body, cold hands or feet.
- Intense waves of heat throughout the body, hot flashes, chills or night sweats; feeling extremely hot or waves of warming energy in various chakra centers.
- Cold or Flu-like symptoms that appear and then disappear just as suddenly without escalating; particularly after an acupuncture, naturopathic, or other energy medicine treatment or after meditation or while doing a cleanse diet.
Aches or tingling sensations:
- General body aches and pains, tension and soreness not caused by injury or exercise – especially those that your medical provider can’t explain or traditional treatments don’t relieve.
- Frequent headaches; head or sinus pressure; other unusual sensations in the crown area;
Warmth, tingling, pinpricks, pulsating energy either throughout your body or in chakra areas – especially on top of the head (crown chakra) or in the middle of your back (back of heart chakra).
Sensitivities of Changes in Perception:
- Stomach and digestive issues, IBS, gastro-intestinal problems; loss of appetite; periods of unexplained nausea.
- Sudden intolerances/allergies to certain food (like wheat, corn, dairy, meat, etc) or other products and chemical sensitivities.
- Increase in sensitivity of smell; strange smells from time to time that seem to come out of nowhere
- Sinus and allergy issues.
- Changes in vision or perception; unexplained periods of blurry eyes; catching glimpses of shadows, mist or smoke, flashes of light, sparkles, colors and swirling forms of energy (often initially in peripheral vision), colors appearing more intense.
- Changes in hearing or sensitivity to sound; hearing strange sounds, tones and frequencies in your ears; whooshing, buzzing, ringing or ear popping/pressure.
- Increased static electrical charge in the body; energy 'zaps', tingles, itching, pinpricks; muscle spasms or twitches that occur sporadically in certain parts of the body.
- Moments where you experience increase in heart rate out of the blue, or unusual sensations in the heart chakra area (e.g. pain, poking, stabbing or tingling).
Hair or Skin Related Changes:
- Unusual skin changes that come and go (including rashes, eczema, hives, intense itching or tingles).
- Changes in hair and nail texture, color or rate of growth. Hair and nails may grow faster than normal.
Voice or Throat Related:
- Increased periods of coughing or a sensation of congestion in your vocal chords or larynx.
- Repeated upper respiratory irritation or congestion, especially in throat and high upper chest region (throat chakra & higher heart area).
- Changes in diet, appetite and eating habits; sudden cravings for or aversions to certain foods; unexplainable weight gain/loss.
- Clumsiness, lack of coordination at times, bumping into or dropping objects more often.
Dizziness; “sea legs;” dizziness or wobbliness when walking that feels like you just passed thru an energy field or vortex.
- Sudden lack of mental focus and ability to concentrate or comprehend linear information; feeling scattered; brain fog; confusion; forgetting things more often.
- Sporadic bursts of increased energy or inspiration; feeling hyper-active or frantic energy; accelerated mental energy; racing or scattered thoughts.
- Unexplainable nervousness or anxiety that comes and goes spontaneously for no apparent reason; panic attacks.
- Changes in sleep patterns; waves of extreme fatigue that come and go unexpectedly; periods of restlessness or insomnia; a need for more or less sleep than normal. Repeated waking in the middle of the night especially around 2 or 3 am.
- Periods of intense frustration, anger or rage, short-tempered or easily agitated or impatient.
- Periods of extreme tiredness for no apparent reason; feeling “drained” of energy.
- A need for more personal space and alone time; introversion; hermit-like behavior.
- Abrupt changes with job, friends, hobbies, interests, or living environments. Strong urge to relocate or to leave current job, as if you are being compelled internally.
- Electronic devices may malfunction often in your presence (e.g. lights may flicker or bulbs burn out often); cell phone batteries suddenly drain much faster than normal.
- Increased "self-talk" or inner dialogue.
- Feeling more drawn to be in nature and in more serene environments or to be closer to the animals and trees.
Psychological, Emotional or Psychic Symptoms:
- You just 'know' or sense that something is happening/changing. You just feel different for reasons you can't explain.
- Feeling intense or unusual vibrations; experiencing pulsating or rushing waves of energy, tingling sensations pressure throughout the body or in specific areas (chakra centers).
- Exteme sensitivity; feeling over-emotional; episodes of crying for no apparent reason or bouts of hysterical laughter for no apparent reason.
- Shivers, goosebumps or tingles at moments when people are talking with you that seem to draw your attention to what is being said or “confirm” what that person is saying.
- A sudden increase in synchronicity (meaningful coincidences); Seeing 11:11 or other recurring numbers often.
- Moments of heightened energy where you may receive channeled information or downloads; or automatic writing.
- Physicality may feel 'unreal' at times and external reality appears dreamlike at times, or as if you’re living in the middle of a science fiction movie.
- Feeling invisible, alienated or detached from others and/or the world around you.
- Feeling lost or a sudden loss of your old 'identity' and a calling to find your true self.
- Feeling that you are not alone or that there is a non-physical presence near you (visits from angelic beings, spirits, ETs, messengers and guides, loved ones who have passed)
- Feeling that something is 'about to happen' or something important is coming, although you don't know what or when.
- Feeling that you have a Divine purpose on the planet and that you are on a special 'mission'.
- A sense of urgency like you are running out of time or that 'something is about to happen'.
- Profound feeling of love, peace, understanding and interconnectedness with all things.
- A deep longing to go Home even though you may not know where 'home' is.
- Unusual dreams or more lucid dreams. Bizarre or intense dreams; prophetic or precognitive dreams or dreamlike visions occurring more often.
- Increase in daydreaming, fantasy; flashes of insights and visions; increased creativity and imagination.
- Experiencing sudden inspirations and divine revelations, rushes of energy and flashes of deep insight.
- Feeling ungrounded at times – manic, scattered or spacey thoughts; feeling detached or in a dream-like trance.
- Time distortions; losing track of time; a sense that time is 'speeding up' or 'slowing down' at various moments.
- Increased psychic awareness and sensitivity, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, and intuition.
- Seeing halos of light around people, animals and objects; distorted or blurred vision; sensitivity to bright light; more intense closed-eye visions. (Form of clairvoyance)
- Increased telepathy with other people and animals; flashes of insight and increased intuition. (Form of clairaudience, clairsentience or claircognizance)